ACHIEVING THE NVQ VIA THE OSAT ROUTE
The NVQ (National Vocational Qualification) has been designed to provide a nationwide standard of assessment in most work occupations. The OSAT (on-site assessment and training) route, permits an experienced worker (2+ years in the occupation) to achieve the NVQ via site assessment and portfolio building, with minimal impact on the firms projects.
At Priestman Associates LLP we are happy to offer the following NVQs via this route. Click the '[NOS]' link to review the assessment criteria for the NVQ you are interested in.
Level 2 NVQ in:
- Facade Preservation [for Cleaners &/or Restorers] [NOS]
- Modular Paving Installation [NOS]
- Stone-masonry (Banker) [NOS]
- Stone-masonry (Cladder) [NOS]
- Stone-masonry (Cutter) [NOS]
- Stone-masonry (Fixer) [NOS]
- Stone-masonry (Floor Fixer) [NOS]
- Water Jetting [NOS]
The regular fee for a level 2 NVQ is: £1,250pp+VAT. Please email email@example.com for a quotation and information pack. CITB registered businesses can claim a CITB VQ achievement grant of £400.
Level 3 NVQ in:
- Construction Contracting Operations (General) [NOS]
- Heritage Skills (Facade Preservation) [NOS]
- Heritage Skills (Mason) [NOS]
- Occupational Work Supervision (Construction) [NOS]
Level 6 NVQ in:
- Construction Contracting Management (General) [NOS]
- Construction Site Management (Building & Civil Engineering) [NOS]
- Construction Site Management (Conservation) [NOS]
Request further information today!
To return to the main contents page, [click here]
© Mark Priestman
Priestman Associates LLPblog.firstname.lastname@example.org